River’s Bend Children’s Center is nationally accredited by the International Academy for Private Education (IAPE). IAPE accredits four types of private educational facilities and programs, including private licensed child day programs, private elementary schools and private secondary schools.
Our accreditation services feature an evaluation review process based on accepted methods and principles of school, curriculum, teacher and pupil study. Health and safety, as well as the institution’s reputation and long standing in the field, are all considered as part of the complete evaluation.
Each of our accreditation programs are based on four principle components. They include 1) The Self Evaluation Review, 2) Staff Survey, 3) Parent Survey, 4) Onsite study and Evaluation and Validation. Upon successful completion of the full program, the center is granted a national accreditation certificate.
High Staff Retention:
We have many staff who has been employed at River’s Bend Children’s Center for over 10 years!
Safety precautions at River’s Bend Children’s Center include:
- Video monitoring systems in all classrooms and playgrounds
- High rate of staff retention (many employees with over 10 years at RBCC)
- Security keypad entrance into buildings
- Staff First Aid and CPR Certified
- Emergency weather alert system installed to notify staff of any approaching weather hazards
- Photo of each child required to accompany registration for future I.D. purposes
- Large outdoor play space with fenced playgrounds and age-appropriate equipment
- Staff requested to record written log when children are entering and exiting playgrounds
- Cellular equipped bus with seatbelts
- Required FBI fingerprint background check for staff members
- High cleaning and sanitation standards